You have the right to speak to a lawyer.
You have the right to remain silent.
Exercise your rights…before you speak with the police, speak with a lawyer!
A criminal conviction or finding of guilt can have a tremendous impact on your family, career, personal life and even your ability to travel abroad. Mr. Barhydt is available to work alongside you at all stages of the criminal court process, including bail hearings, trials and appeals. Contacting Mr. Barhydt will provide you with an uncompromising and experienced criminal defense lawyer.
During your initial meeting, we will discuss what has happened that requires legal assistance, how the law applies to your situation and what kind of legal options you have.
Charles Barhydt can represent you in the areas of:
- All types of driving offenses, including:
- * Impaired Driving
- * Over 80
- * Refusal to take a Breathalyzer
- * Dangerous Driving
- * Criminal Negligence
- Assaults (Domestic, Sexual, Aggravated, and other Assaults)
- Drug Related offenses (Possession, Trafficking, Importing, Manufacturing)
- Mental Health Related offenses
- Firearms and other Weapons Related offenses
- Thefts and Frauds
- Murder, Attempted Murder and Manslaughter
- Youth Criminal Justice Act offenses
- Bail Hearings and Bail Reviews
- How does the law affect your situation?
- What choices do you have?
- How long will your case take?
- What should you do next?
- Is there anything you should not do?
- Are my expectations realistic?
How should I prepare for my meeting?
Gather together all the documents that you have about your case.
Make a list of questions you want to ask.
Be prepared to talk about fees. A retainer, so that work can be done involving your case right away, will be required.